The Multi-Family Selling Process
The Lipkin Audette team has been assisting investors sell Multi-Family properties in the Burlington area since 1998. Our team specializes in helping clients achieve a maximum return on investment while minimizing the time demands throughout the selling process.
The key to a successful sale is anticipating hurdles and before they cause delays and expense. To this end, Lipkin Audette Team will help you prepare your property for sale, from advising you on city and state compliance issues to counseling on tenant relations.
To help you reach your goals, Lipkin Audette Team provides sellers with:
- Aid in determining the optimum selling price
- Assistance in preparing the property for sale by complying with city and state ordinances, such as fire safety, minimum housing and energy efficiency.
- Property management issues, tenant relations and showings.
- Connections with experienced lenders, attorneys and local contractors and professionals.
- Access to our large database of qualified and motivated buyers.
- Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman’s unparalleled marketing resources.
About Coldwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman has consistently been the top Coldwell Banker office in Vermont and is one of the nation's leading Coldwell Banker offices. For more than 40 years, buyers and sellers in Northwestern Vermont have turned to Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman for help in reaching their real-estate goals.
Coldwell Banker Hickok and Boardman is behind the Lipkin Audette team, offering the support of a full-service agency with the markert's most extensive level of service. You will achieve a strong local market presence, global reach, diverse persepctive, and a grasp of local market conditions through Coldwell Banker Hickok and Boardman, helping you reach the optimal price for your property and succeed in the sale of your Burlington area investment property.
Extensive Marketing Plan - Online and Print!
Buyers are looking for the most information about your property through easy-to-navigate market channels. As buyer needs evolve and develop, our team is able to tailor Internet strategies to provide the most effective online platform for your property. We will help you reach buyers and sellers through our successful Internet strategy, including these highly recognized sites:
Exclusive On-Line Partnerships
Consistent Print Advertising
Print advertising remains a lucrative avenue by which to reach potential buyers, especially through Coldwell Banker Hickok and Boardman's online marketing plan. Our team works diligently to maintain a consistent presence in The Burlington Free Press, the most circulated Vermont newspaper, alongside numerous local publications.
- The Burlington Free Press: The Lipkin Audette Team is able to list properties in prominent placements on the front page of the Burlington Free Press' Sunday classified section. This publication is broadcast to over 56,000 local subscribers each week.
- Community Newspapers: Our team also reaches prospective buyers searching in local community newspapers.
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you with your sale, please contact us.